Specifically for use around Big Bag (FIBC) discharge necks.
The Series JS Valve is specifically designed for fitting to Big Bag discharge stations to allow controlled product discharge from Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC).
The JS Iris valve can also be used for in-line or open discharge applications.
- Body parts for the JS Iris Valve are manufactured from aluminium. The control ring is produced from zinc aluminium. Triggers are nylon and the fasteners are made from stainless steel
- Ideally suited for choking the necks and controlling the flow of material from Big Bags and FIBC
- Can also be used for in-line and open discharge applications
- Excellent flow control
- Slim design
- Controlled product discharge
- Dust tight closure
- Gentle, but sure cut off - saves material being wasted
- Quick and simple to use
- Easily mounted to Big Bag stations
- Fixing hole options allow the valve to be used in-line
- Suitable for handling material densities up to 1000 Kg / m³
- Concentric opening/closing for ideal flow characteristics
- Multi-notched body for maximum flow control
- Single diaphragm for dust tight closure
- Tapered valve inlet prevents damage to the bag and aids flow
- Fabric diaphragms ensure gentle, but sure shut off
- Robust construction
- Fixing holes in Top and Bottom flanges at no extra charge
- Bore sizes are 300mm with hand lever and 380mm and 460mm with hand wheel